Cursed

Thursday, March 05, 2009 | | 2 comments »

KeowLin and i worked till 10pm tonight. When we (happily) packed our stuff, stood up and ready to leave, we heard a downpour from office. Awwwww... A sudden downpour -_- I guessed we were unfortunate. What to do? It was 10pm, we have to go home. When we finally walked to the bus stop, the rain stopped. Zzzzz...

I was thinking, ok lor... at least the rain stopped, later when alight from bus easier to walk also. Who knows... When i alighted at the bus stop which was 8 stands away from ofc, there was a downpour again! -.-||| I guess i was cursed. HAIZ~

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 8:47 AM, March 06, 2009  

    Aiyo! Poor thing.. I was cheering about the rain last nite.. coz very hot!

  2. cy // 12:32 PM, March 06, 2009  

    hahahaha...
    it rained for one whole night, nice to sleep lar... =D