Last Friday, I happened to left office with Vincent, and while walking towards bus stop, we talked about the "singapore bloggers" which I always saw from his facebook album. I mentioned that the phototaking session they had in a studio looks fantastic, dress code was plain white, has a very comfy look. He told me they even had their own table calendar developed! He bought extra sets and offered to give me one. Today, I got a set of 2009 calendar "SINGAPOREBLOGGERSINSIDE" from Vincent :)
I wanted to pay him the 6 dollar for the calendar, he refused. Instead, he asked me to help promoting his blog and all the "singapore bloggers" blogs. Okay, all he wanted is FAME. LOL. His wish was granted, and hereby I listed the blogs' url, feel free to drop by for reading :)
Dorothy Poon - dorothypoon.com
Jenny Xing - jennyxing0113.wordpress.com
DaintyFlair - daintyflair.net
Neo - theneodimension.com
Jayden - jayleif.blogspot.com
Dean - morphied.livejournal.com
Yuhui - yuhuibc.blogspot.com
Hendri - hendribudi.wordpress.com
Alice Cheong - blog.alicecheong.com
Daphne Maia - daphnemaia.sg
Darran - limetouch.com
Theresia - hg86.wordpress.com
Scrufus - scruf.us
Brennan Neoh - brennan.sg
Condo - maestroishere.blogspot.com
Victor Tan - vic.sg
Willy Foo - willyfoo.com
Melda - meldahuimei.wordpress.com
Sylvia - mygreyworld.com
Musxzart - musxzart.blogspot.com
Berlin Lim - berlinlim.blogspot.com
Nicholas Aaron Khoo - geekonomics.us
Shalabh Pandey - chasingthestorm.com
Vincent Tan - polymathprogrammer.com
Paced - paced.blogspot.com
Yin - clicktokill.net
Honeymeow - honeymeow.blogspot.com
Claudia - claudia.sg
Mark Khoo - oldskoolmark.wordpress.com
Cullen Hartley - cneil.com
Uray - gopalmahal.blogspot.com
Brokenshardz - mid-night-blue.blogspot.com
Sheylara - sheylara.com
Ann Thomas - little-red-bus.blogspot.com
Jasmine Chye - maestoso-amore.com
Wenderella - wenderella.com
Rinaz - rinaz.net
Veron - sparklette.net
Wei Zhong - goh-wz.livejournal.com
Daryl Tay - uniquefrequency.com
Nicole Wong - nicole.sg
His Food Blog - hisfoodblog.com
Jerrick - jerricklim.com
Farinelli - internet125.blogspot.com
Pat Law - blankanvas.bypatlaw.com
Miccheng - miccheng.com
Brian - harmlessbananas.blogspot.com
Precious - precious-living.com
Anna - ritzilyStylish.com
Jzin - eujzin.com
Shuyun - sunshine.cloudie.net
Tstar - rwrite.blogspot.com
DK - blog.dk.sg
Felix Ker - felixker.com
Diana - molemole.sg
Princessa - sabrina.sg
KahWee - i.justrealized.com
Alvin Lim - alvinology.wordpress.com
Xuping - owenxuping.blogspot.com
Simply Jean - blog.simplyjean.com
Clauds - leeminencegrise.wordpress.com
Krisandro - krisandro.com
Mkpadnama - kah-mei.blogspot.com
** Type till my fingers numb **


0 comments
Post a Comment