Time is precious

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 | | 1 comments »

I've moved to Ang Mo Kio. No computer no internet access except working hour. zzzzz...

I have so many things to blog! Complain complain! Why i dont have the time?! Grrrrr~~~~ I wanted to blog on the re-org of my company's IS Group, i wanted to blog on PeiYi's wedding dinner, I wanted to organize the photos and make her a collage, i wanted to convert my anime and play them in ipod, i wanted to msn more with my dear frens, i wanted to have spare time to read a book, i wanted to concentrate in assignment, i wanted to change a new look for my blog, i wanted to bla bla bla bla bla...

Please grant me with more time. I still need to pet and race my fluff fren, my saving is very little liao =/

1 comments

  1. Steven Kik // 2:06 AM, June 29, 2008  

    welcome back to SG... hehe