Lei and Feng dated me out on 01-Dec-07, we went City Square. Feng is excited about the Malaysia Year End Sales, first day! Woohoooo~~~ Too bad she couldnt reach earlier, Lei and I shopped there before she came. I was in Padini Concept Store, holding a top, just about to go fitting room. "It's about 8pm! Our reservation with Neway is 8pm." They urged me to try the top and decide soon, Feng planned to go other shop to look at some mobile phones.
Okay, it doesnt fit well, what's wrong with this brand? Now i can no longer fit in their size S -_- A bit disappointed, i recommend the top to Feng. She did a quick fitting and went straight to the cashier! My top~~~~~~ =( It's my favorite P & Co. lorh, zzzzz....
Didnt manage to take a good look at mobile phones too, we headed to our Sing K session on time. I was starved. Always heard ppl mentioned Neway's buffet categories are not bad, worth trying. I tried once quite some time ago, didnt notice it was nice leh... Well, the super hot & spicy steamboat is not bad. I enjoyed cooking the sliced beef, kangkong and mushroom myself =D

Lei is always very thoughtful, she gave me a box with 2 things inside -- a 夜光杯 she brought back from 丝绸之路; and a birth date bear handset deco :) This rich lady went 丝绸之路, and when i'm bloging this post, she just came back from Cambodia... What a travel maniac... *envy*

Bird bought this for me, upon request. HA! I love it at first sight, it's so cute~~~~~ =D la la la~
Look at it carefully, the hat part of its costume is detachable, heeeee...


0 comments
Post a Comment