I'm so sorry pals~ Long time never blog liao... I've been busy, really really busy. It is a curse. When i said i do not have much work to do in ofc, i get more work in return, HAHA. Another summary on my life for the past month? Here you go~
STUDIES
Rejected SIM's offer, took PSB Academy's part time course instead. Now I'm an undergraduate. School started since end of June, schedule is pretty pack, lessons on every Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat. Seriously, I felt that I'm going to "pengsan" soon =X
Of course, I still stay in JB, my home. What to do? I'm still so lousily paid. PSB is located @ Tiong Bahru, and it definitely took up a lot of my time travelling to sch / back home loh... A big HAIZ for me (sigh).
Group assignment due on 28th July (assignment contributes 20% of total), test on next Thursday (contributes 30% of total), exam in mid August. I have to study hard, for hard earned money's sake!
WORK
Never ending work... (u know it)
SLEEP.....
I need time for rest. HELP~! I've been hybernating thru' the Sundays for the past 2 weeks. Now I love Sunday! ... my only free day in a week. (bird's new mattress is so damn shiok! =D HAHAHA)
Though I'm busy, i never miss [Transformers], the movie. they're so cool~ If you haven watch it, watch it. Another note, [Harry Potter] is on the way, wow~ =D

gal! must jia you wor! i know study really not easy. I at first also cannot cope. no personal free time at all, not to say for friends.
jia you jia you !
yeap! struggling hard to balance.
Thanks gal~ =D It is good to hear some encouragement from frens, when you know someone really know how hard it is and willing to understand that you really dont have the time and wont blame you for that...