I think I got the correct hairstyle, a lot of thanks to Stella, my hair stylist :)
First, Sierni, a colleague from Singtel MSS, looked at me in a v shocked expression : "eh!... Your hair......... very nice!"
Second, Renee, another colleague from Singtel MSS, told me I have a nice hair cut, and asked a lot of other questions like "Where you did your hair do?", "Where is the saloon?", "Which stylist you looked for?", "Can I take your picture so I can show to the stylist?", "How much is the hair cut?"... Apparently, she is tempted =D
Third, my dear bird finally admitted, "Short hair really makes u look younger and more cheerful...". Okay, now he no longer blame me for trimming off his fav long hair...
Fourth, ND, who commented my long hair looked like auntie, is now satisfied with my look.
Fifth, Wenhui said she likes to see me in black hair, and this hairstyle suits me better. But my hair is colored leh, a red-faded-dark-brown -_-
Then today, Evonne & BeeKim & I went AMK Hub for lunch, there was an auntie who grabbed Evonne and asked her abt my hair... "Her hair is layered or bob? I think is bob hoh?" I was looking at The Body Shop's sales product… When I turned back, the auntie requested I turn around to show her my hair -_- She asked me how I descibe the hairstyle to the stylist, and complained she always couldn’t get the hairstyle like me... hahaha... auntie likes my hairstyle, should I feel happy?
Generally, all the comments are good one… and I m happy with this fresh look =)
It's summer! Let's go get short hair~! =D
我当妈十年了!
1 year ago

yes this is indeed a good cut for you. cheerful yet elegant. young yet sophisticated.
it's a keeper!
hohohoho~~~ then i shouldnt change it le, heh~ =P