Long Weekend Gone

Monday, April 09, 2007 | 0 comments »

Long weekend didn’t seem long to me. I think I slept too much during weekend. Oh dear, I m living a bad lifestyle…

Friday was Good Friday. A public holiday in Singapore. Yesh! No need to work =D I forgot what I did on Friday. I think I spent whole day sleeping / sitting in front of computer. Bird was preparing for Saturday's exam, busy studying, so never bird me. Managed to watch the drama from channel 8, 十三鞭, I found it quite interesting :D

Saturday morning, woke up at 7am to give bird morning call, his exam was at 10am. I went back to sleep afterwards Z_Z hoho~ I'm like a pig~ He passed his paper, and got his MCSA. Congrats! I turned lazier and lazier, while I saw my dear going more and more hardworking… Like we switched position compared to sch days, haha… He somehow motivates me… Thanks dear… :)
We went Tebrau City in the afternoon. Met Elly there, to collect a perfume. My first deal :D Wanted to pass the perfume to my buyer but she seemed like avoiding me -_- Hmmm, I guessed pregnant woman are like tat, do things with no reason. I'll just wait and see how later… This is my first deal so I really hope can close it!
Wanted to give bird a treat since he passed the exam but he said postpone to the time he pass the last paper for CCNP wor… ok loh, save money :) Bird was extremely tired, so we went home early. I don’t remember wad happen later, perhaps I fall asleep early too… O_o

Sunday, shopping day! We went City Square walk walk… bird bought a lot of stationery from bookstore and I bought a pair of shoes :D la la la… can go jogging with proper shoes liao! Yeah! Dono why I love this Sunday so much. We went Nippon Yatai Mura Two (the jap food restaurant -- my favourite) for lunch, shopping at bookstore, fashion boutique, coffee & internet time at Starbucks… Costly & cozy Sunday afternoon =D (久久一次 is ok lah~ heee…)

When we left City Square, realised it was raining heavily… :S couldn’t jog… I think next time must go Lei's house to "run". "Run" indoor no need to "see weather" =D

My long weekend ended like tat… blink blink finished liao~ I think holidays are never enuf lah, hahahaha =D Can we have Friday as weekend as well? =P

0 comments