Weird Behaviours Part I

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 | 0 comments »

Why Part I? Cos i believe there will be more than that =D This posting is to note 2 of the most recent unbelievable experiences i ever had.

First, about 2 weeks ago, i was on my way home, as usual, walked to bus stop with bobo, then board on the same bus to AMK mrt station. There was a crowd at bus stop, bobo hop on a bus liao, i have to make sure i got on bus too. And then, bus left our bus stop and reach another, and stopped. The bus was already full of ppl, yet the driver allowed more ppl to squeeze in -_- There was an indian man (probably age 40) who managed to squeeze up the bus, he was standing near me. (Normally the path way for passenger to stand only allow us to stand at most back-to-back, forming 2 lines rite? he managed to stand in between the 2 lines -.-") When the bus moved he lost balance and he form his hand in a punch and "rest" his punch on my butt -_- Think he use my butt as support, but why me? I was surrounded by guys on the bus loh, he can anyhow pick a guy as support de mah. kns.

Now you must be thinking, how i react? Good question. I waited for him to get back to his balance & expecting an apologize. But he didnt, when the bus stop, his hand was still "rested" on my butt -.- This time i really flare up liao~ I stared at him and "zek". Out of my expectation, he "zek" back at me and finally move his hand away! I was totally speechless... Izzit my fault for not allowing you to "rest" longer? O_o

Second, it happened this morning. As usual, i don wish to squeeze with the crazy ppl who took SBS buses, so i queue nicely at causeway link lane. Then there is a malay guy who appeared and intended to cut queue in front of me (such case is normal liao), i uttered "Pls queue at the rear" and gave him a despite look. Who knows he went to queue behind me! =S kns.

On bus, there was a chinese uncle sitting next to me. I fall asleep very soon... After a while, i was waken up by a noise, some plastic bag noise. I woke up and saw the uncle eating curry puff on bus =S arh~ how inconsiderate, eating on bus... I couldnt carry on with my sleep so i waited for him to finish his curry puff. Who knows~ He took out a pack of nasi lemak after he finished those curry puffs! I was thinking, "how r u going eat tat on bus? O_o" He managed to do tat loh... Think everyone on the bus who noticed him are surprised...

Finally he finished his sumptuous breakfast, he crossed his hand and fall asleep. Peaceful finally. But that wasnt the end. Somebody farted, kaoz! Seriously, i suspect it was him loh... Very smelly leh... The whole bus was full of curry puff + nasi lemak + waste gas smell! =S

So many weirdos around me, i must go temple bai bai liao...

0 comments